The Quacker Factory
You need to log in to post to this user's Wall.
Patrick H Hoy here – and it’s so wonderful to be writing to you on National ‘Random Acts Of Kindness’ Day!
I remember years ago when I was younger, that my sweet mother sat me down in the living r […]
FORGET THE SUPER BOWL…GET READY TO CELEBRATE
5 DAYS OF QUACKER FUN, FASHION
SURPRISES & DELIGHTS
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2nd:
THE PARTY STARTS! Join Angel to kick-off the […]
Proudly presents a New Collection
of Luxury Casual Wear
Designed for Active Women who
Love Comfort and Style All The Time
Imagine for a moment you are at a fabulous spa. You’re re […]
Serves Approximately 16 people
• One 46-oz. can unsweetened pineapple juice 3 cups apricot nectar
• 2 cups orange juice
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 1 quart club soda
• 1 quart pineapple sherbet
1. Chill all ingredients.
2. Mix all four juices in a punch bowl.
3. Just before serving, add the club…[Read more]
Coffee Ice Cream Punch
• 3 cups strong coffee (cooled)
• 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
• 1 pint whipped cream
1. Mix all ingredients together just before serving.
2. This is a great “women’s get- together” punch!
• Gingerbread crumbs
• 11/2 oz.vodka
• 1 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur (okay, make it a little more!)
• Splash of peppermint schnapps
• Bite-size chocolate-covered peppermint patty (like a “York”)
1. Lightly wet the outside rim of a chilled martini glass and dip it in the gingerbread crumbs.
2. S…[Read more]
Candy Cane Martini
• Finely crushed peppermint candy 11/2 oz.vodka
• 1 oz. peppermint schnapps
• Small peppermint candy canes
1. Lightly wet the outside rim of a chilled martini glass and dip it in the crushed peppermint.
2. Shake up the vodka and peppermint schnapps and pour into your chilled martini glass…[Read more]
White Christmas Hot Chocolate
This is a very “Christmassy” recipe for hot chocolate. The rest of the year we make our hot chocolate a bit differently, but at Christmas we go
all out! Even some of the adults will pass on coffee and go for the hot chocolate!
• 12 oz. of milk (I make it really creamy with whole milk)
• 1 1/4 oz.…[Read more]
Makes approximately 20 cups
• 1 quart dairy eggnog
• 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened 1 quart 7-Up
1. Just before serving, combine eggnog and softened ice cream.
2. Slowly add 7-Up.
3. You can add a little extra “flavor” by putting some brandy or whiskey directly into the punch. Or, if you are hav…[Read more]
PUMPKIN SPICE MARTINI
• 2 T. 100% pure pumpkin puree
• 3/4 oz. simple syrup*
• 2 oz. vanilla vodka
• 2 oz. Bailey’s Irish Cream liquor
• 1/8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1) Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add pumpkin puree, simple syrup, vodka, Bailey’s, and pumpkin pie spice; shake for about 30 seconds.…[Read more]
• PUMPKIN: just one cup of 100% pure pumpkin.
• POWDERED SUGAR: 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
• CREAM CHEESE: just one (8 oz.) package of cream cheese. Make sure it is softened before making this dip.
• GROUND CINNAMON: only 1/2 teaspoon but you can add more if you would like. I’ve also used pumpkin spice, as…[Read more]
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies by Kerri (model)
1 cup (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup cane sugar
1 cup firmly packed light muscovado sugar or dark brown sugar
2 extra-large eggs, at room temperature
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2½ cups unbleached all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon kosher s…[Read more]
Sour Cream Cookies by Angel Smedley
Serves: 12 to 24 cookies
6 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 large egg
½ cup sour cream
2 cups all purpose flour*
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup sour cream…[Read more]
Jeanne Bice loved everything about Christmas and the holiday season so much that she wrote a book for her beloved Quackers and friends. She wanted to inspire them to love the holiday season as much as she […]
• box of fresh donuts
• plastic vampire teeth
• candy eyes
• red & black gel icing
1. Insert a set of vampire teeth in each donut. Do so gently to avoid cracking the donuts.
2. The black icing is used to adhere the eyes and a small triangle at top will represent a vampire’s widow’s peak hairline.…[Read more]
EASY APPLE CAKE
• 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
• 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
• 4 eggs
• Sweetened Whipped Cream (optional)
• Cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients…[Read more]
• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1/2 cup Challenge butter, melted
• 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
• 2 tbsp rum OR 1 tsp rum extract
• 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
• 12 oz white chocolate chips
• 6 oz dried pineapple, roughly chopped
• 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
< …[Read more]
Neiman Marcus Dip
5 – 6 green onions
8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 jar Hormel Real Bacon Bits
1 pkg. slivered almonds
-Chop the onions.
-Grate the cheddar cheese.
-Then dump in the bacon bits, almonds, and mayonnaise.
-Stir and refrigerate for a few hours so all of the flavors blend…[Read more]
- Load More