- Types of Information We Collect
We collect two basic types of information: (1) personal information; and (2) anonymous information, which may be used to create aggregate information.
We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you create a Quacker Factory Social Account and Profile, including your user name, email address, password, first name and surname, date of birth, and your city, state and country of residence.
- Information you provide in public forums on our Website and applications.
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
- Information you provide to us when you use our Website and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your Quacker Factory Social account.
- Location information when you visit our Website or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our Website or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP Address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP Address, when you visit our Website, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
- How We Collect Your Information
We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our Website and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
- Use of Your Information by Quacker Factory
Quacker Factory will be the data controller for your information and, unless prohibited under applicable law, will use your information on its own behalf (as a data controller) for the following purposes:
- Provide you with information, products, and services you request;
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our Website and applications or changes to our policies;
- Consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you:
- Send you offers and promotions for our products and services;
- Personalize content and experiences;
- Provide you with advertising based on your activity on our Website and applications and on third-party sites and applications.
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations; and
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
We will not share your personal information outside of Quacker Factory except in limited circumstances, including:
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as:
- Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services; and/or
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- Your Controls and Choices
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your Quacker Factory Social account.
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts.
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services.
- You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers at www.aboutads.info/choices.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by managing your Quaker Social account settings, contacting guest services, or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact guest services.
- Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for use by children, and the terms and conditions governing the use of our services require that you must be at least 18 years old to use them. In addition, we do not solicit or collect information from anyone who tells us that he or she is under 13 years of age.
- Data Security, Integrity and Retention
- Data Transfers, Storage and Processing Globally
- Comments and Questions
14 NE 22nd Street
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Our Website and applications may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Website or applications and to read the privacy policies of other sites that may collect your personal information.
Aggregate Information. Aggregate information means information about groups or categories of guests, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual guest.
Anonymous Information. Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual guest.
Application. Application means a program or service operated by us (or on our behalf) that may be displayed on various online, mobile or other platforms and environments, including those operated by third parties, which permits us to interact directly with our guests.
Data Controller. The data controller is the subsidiary or affiliated entity of The Quack Inc., that is responsible for the personal information collected from sites and applications.
Data Processor. A data processor is a person or entity that processes personal information on behalf of a data controller (or data controllers) and is permitted to perform data processing only as directed by the data controller(s).
IP Address. An IP address is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet, and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your company, or your university. We may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of Website and applications, and we may combine IP addresses with personal information.
Notice. Notice may be by email to you at the last email address you provided us, by posting notice of such changes on our Website and applications, or by other means, consistent with applicable law.
Personal information. Personal information means information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as the individual’s name, postal address, email address and telephone number. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, this anonymous information also is treated as personal information.
Public Forums. Our Website and applications may offer message boards, conversation pages, blogs, chat rooms, social community environments, profile pages, and other forums that do not have a restricted audience. If you provide personal information when you use any of these features, that personal information may be publicly posted and otherwise disclosed without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. To request removal of your personal information from a public forum on one of our sites or applications, please contact guest services.
Quacker Factory. Quacker Factory refers to The Quack, Inc. and its Trade Name Quacker Factory, which offers its products and services.
Website. Means www.quackerfactory.com and any and all of the related web pages or domain names operated by The Quack, Inc.
Updated as 11/06/2015