Standards for Quacker Factory Social
- Only one email address per person and only one screen name per email address are permitted. Do not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a third party, or violate these guidelines in choosing a screen name.
- These are public areas and programs. Do not post personal or any other information that you do not wish to have made public.
- Do not post any Personally Identifiable Information including, but not limited to, last names or surnames, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, or birthday.
- Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks.
- Do not initiate or engage in political discussions or discussions of a controversial nature.
- Do not submit images or videos involving nudity, profanity, or other obscene and distasteful content.
- If you include other people in your images or videos, make sure you have their permission to do so, including parental consent of minors.
- Do not have music, TV shows, or movies playing during a video. Music cannot be included, even if you composed it yourself.
- Do not submit images or videos, or post any other information, that depict or describe an incorrect usage of the product.
- Do not engage in harassing, threatening, abusive, violent, discriminatory (racist, sexist, etc.), hostile, or defamatory language or behavior that would be considered inappropriate by any rational person. Do not use language or post content that is profane, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive.
- Do not invade the privacy of others.
- Do not use third-party copyrighted or trademarked content in anything you post.
- Use of these public areas for commercial purposes is prohibited. Do not use any Quacker Social features (including, but not limited to, video, discussions, blogs, images, and profiles) to solicit funds, advertise, or solicit goods or services, or post third-party promotional material. Only use these public areas and Quacker Social features for non-commercial purposes.
- It should go without saying, but do not post viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, active code, or any other materials that could contaminate or damage another person’s computer.
- Do not post web addresses (URLs) for, or links to, outside sites that violate these guidelines.
- Do not re-post deleted messages.
- Any materials posted by you will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by Quacker Factory or others without restriction as they deem appropriate.
- Keep your postings relevant to the topic. This makes it easier for others to follow the conversation.
- Do not bump messages.
- It should go without saying, but please do not flood or spam, post chain letters or junk mail, or engage in other behavior that could disrupt the Quacker Social features or this site.
- REPORTING ABUSE: A Community participant’s excessive use of the ”Report Abuse” function to report other Community participants without cause may result in the participant being banned from further participation in Quacker Social.
Quacker Social members who participate in our Quacker Social features are solely responsible for their conduct and for the content of their postings. Quacker Factory does not and cannot review everything that occurs and is not responsible for the content of the postings. We reserve the right in our discretion to delete postings or threads that we deem in violation of these guidelines or otherwise unacceptable to us. We further reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or remove the privileges of users who violate these guidelines.
Updated as 11/06/2015