Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
• 1c. canned pumpkin puree
• 1 lg. egg/ 1 egg yolk
• 1c. sugar
• 1/2c. vegetable oil
• 1Tbsp. Vanilla
• 2c. all-purpose flour
• 1tsp. baking powder
• 1tsp. baking soda
• 1tsp. cinnamon, ground
• 1 1/4tsp. pumpkin spice
• ¼ tsp. salt
• 2c. chocolate chips, I mix, white, semi-sweet and milk
• 1c. pecans pieces ( optional)
• Preheat oven 350 degrees F
• Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl . Stir in the next 6 ingredients just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
• I use a 1 ½ Tbsp. scoop sprayed with Pam, Butter flavor, and space about 1”in between on a parchment lined cookie sheet. I flatten the dough balls down a bit. You don’t need to. Be precise at all.
• I bake 11-13 mins. Lightly browned around the bottom edges of cookies. You want them soft.
• Cool on wire rack. Once cool, I store in container in fridge. Stays fresher.