Home › Forums › Chicks’ Night In › Quacketizers › Mini Shrimp Tacos
Mini Shrimp Tacos with Mango Salsa
1) In a medium bowl combine shrimp, salt, pepper, and cumin.
2) Toss to coat shrimp with seasoning.
3) In a medium skillet heat olive oil over medium heat.
4) Add shrimp to skillet, cook turning until shrimp turn pink.
5) Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
6) In another bowl combine mango, red bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, lime juice, and black pepper.
7) Toss ingredient together to mix well.
8) To assemble; place one shrimp into each tortilla scoop, top with mango salsa.
9) Serve immediately.
(This recipe was acquired from NourishedSimply.com)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive an email with link to set new password.
Back to login