Easy Mini Italian Appetizer Skewers2017-07-18T12:34:13-04:00

Home Forums Chicks’ Night In Quacketizers Easy Mini Italian Appetizer Skewers

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Easy Mini Italian Appetizer Skewers

INGREDIENTS:

• 1 (8-9 ounce) package of refrigerated cheese tortellini
        • Approximately 50 salami slices (usually 2 small packages)
        • About 50 cubes of sharp white cheddar (I just buy a block and cut it into 1/4 inch thick pieces)
        • 1 bottle of your favorite Italian salad dressing
        • 1 (6 ounce) can or jar of medium olives (green, black, pimiento stuffed, kalamata, or a combination– your choice!)
        • Toothpicks

INSTRUCTIONS:

1 Cook the tortellini according to the package directions (about 4 minutes). You do not want to overcook them! They’re more likely to fall apart if they’re too soft.

2 After cooking, drain the water and let the tortellini cool on the counter for about 10 minutes before placing them in a large ziplock bag or bowl. Dump the entire bottle of Italian dressing in with the tortellini, and let them marinade for at least 2 hours (or overnight) in the refrigerator.

3 On each toothpick, thread the marinated tortellini, salami, cheese slices, and olives however you would like. As you can see in the pictures, I like to stuff the cheese in-between the salami slices. I also place the olives on the end so that picky eaters can pull them off.

4 Arrange the skewers on a platter, and watch as they quickly disappear! You can make these ahead of time and let them sit in the fridge so that you don’t have to worry about food prep while you’re trying to enjoy the party. 🙂

(This recipe was acquired from Listotic.com)

Attachments:
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK