• 3-5 Fillets of Flounder
• 1/2 Pound of Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
• 6 Ounces of Softened Cream Cheese
• 3 Tablespoons of Parsley
• 2 Teaspoons of Breadcrumbs
• 1 Teaspoon of Butter
• Start by mixing together your crab meat, cream cheese and two tablespoons of parsley and setting the mixture aside.
• Next lay out your pieces of flounder and divide your crab mixture evenly between them, placing it in the middle of your fillet.
• Roll the fillet around the crab mixture and then place your fish seam down into a greased baking pan.
• Be sure to push any extra filling into the rolls so that it doesn’t come out as you’re baking. Once your rolled fillets are ready, sprinkle your bread crumbs evenly over the top of them and then melt your butter. Pour the melted butter over the top of the breadcrumbs and now you’re ready to put your fish in the oven.
• Bake your Crab Stuffed Flounder on 350 degrees for twenty to twenty-five minutes or until your fish flakes apart easily with a fork. Since you do have crab sitting on the bottom portion of your fish, ensure it is cooked all the way through before serving.
• Once you’re sure your fish is done, sprinkle the remainder of your parsley over the top and serve it immediately. The outside with be perfectly baked fish and the inside is rich and creamy crab meat.
It truly is the perfect combination for any seafood loving foodie!