Why Kids Today Do Not Get Married But Still Have Kids2015-09-01T02:10:21-04:00

Home Forums General Quacker Chatter Why Kids Today Do Not Get Married But Still Have Kids

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey Guys,

I know there has been some talk about kids and grand-kids these days and not getting married but still still living together and having kids. This is what they are doing. (My sister’s daughter is doing this) My sister has a middle daughter that refuses to get married. She just had baby number three. Her boyfriend bought a house, and he lists HIS mom’s address for where he lives and has all HIS bills sent there. He lives with my niece.. SHE gets $900 of her “rent” paid by Section 8, $600 worth of food stamps a month, FREE college education worth $6000 a year, Obama care for the kids FREE, and she claims two kids, and he claims one on their taxes and they each get $1800 tax credit a piece because he is listed as livng elsewhere.. SHE works under the table for someone making $1400 a month, AND she gets $1800 a MONTH because she is on a disability clause for being “sick” and NOT working, but she is…under the table, AND A FREE CELL PHONE to boot. Talk about shirking the system. I have MS and have to decide whether to pay for my drugs or buy groceries these days. This is why I had to cut back on everything. My MS drugs QUADRUPLED. And now when I have t have all these numerous MRI’s and blood work, I have to come up with 20% of EACH study, even though I met MY yearly deductable…so I can cover the cost for the NEW OBAMA CARE. Lets just say I’ve learned the “F” word in THIRTY languages now………. I have written to my Congressman, Senator and the dude in the White House about it all. I didn’t name names.

Cynthia

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK