Home › Forums › Chicks’ Night In › Quacktails › Watermelon & Basil Margarita
Watermelon & Basil Margarita Recipe
• 1.5 ounces of tequila
• 1 ounce of lime juice
• 2 ounces of watermelon juice
• ½ ounce basil simple syrup* (recipe below)
• 1 cup of ice
• Fill a shaker with tequila, lime juice, watermelon juice, basil simple syrup, and ice
• Rim the glass with salt
• Shake mixture then pour into serving glass
• Garnish with a sprig of basil
Basil Simple Syrup Recipe Ingredients
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup water
• ½ cup packed fresh basil leaves
Basil Simple Syrup Recipe Directions
• Combine sugar, water, and basil in a sauce pan
• Heat mixture until sugar is dissolved
• Cool mixture then strain into a jar, cover and refrigerate up to two weeks.
(This recipe was acquired from vinepair.com)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive an email with link to set new password.
Back to login