• 1 x 11 oz bag Kraft Caramels
• 4 tbsp butter
• 1 x 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk (fat-free is okay)
• ¾ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1) Combine caramels, butter, and sweetened condensed milk in a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
2) Heat over low heat, stirring frequently until the caramels have melted completely.
3) Stir in the pumpkin pie spice.
4) Transfer the caramel to an airtight container and store at room temperature for up to 4 days. If you want to store in the refrigerator, you will need to heat in the microwave on 50% power for 15-30 seconds. Stirring every 10 seconds.
5) If you find the caramel is too thick for your liking, simply stir in a teaspoon of water – no more! – to thin it out.