1) Cook bacon in a nonstick skillet until crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
2) Discard all but 1/2 tablespoon bacon grease. Add chopped jalapeño and minced garlic to bacon grease and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Cut eggs in half and remove egg yolks. Place egg yolks in a medium bowl with cream cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt and cayenne. Use a fork to mash the egg yolks up well and mix them together with the other ingredients until smooth.
4) Stir in jalapeno and garlic.
5) Set aside about 1/4 of the bacon and mix the rest into the egg yolk mixture..
6) Evenly spoon the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
7) Garnish eggs with remaining bacon and jalapeno slices.