The Quacker FactoryKeymasterOctober 1, 2014 at 3:50 pmPost count: 216
Good day everyone– this yummy recipe was shared with us from my friend Deb Tristan from Vestal, NY. She & her adorable husband Jerry love the fall as much as I do, and she wanted to share one of her families favorite recipes! I love the ease of this, and of course the taste!! ~Angel
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops
Fall is here and there is nothing like the crisp smell of the air, the changing colors and COMFORT food. I love using my crockpot at this time of year. Just set it and forget it. Here is one of my family favorite “easy” recipes.
What you need:
• 4 Boneless Pork Chops
• 1 Family Size Cream of Chicken Soup
• 1 dry Ranch Dressing Pack
1. Spray Crockpot and place Pork Chops in the bottom.
2. Pour Cream of Chicken Soup over Pork Chops and Spread evenly over meat.
3. Sprinkle dry Ranch Dressing over the top of soup
4. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours
Finished dish ~ Pork is so tender and juicy and can be cut with a fork! I sprinkled some Parsley on top for color.
Also, I usually put this over mashed potatoes, but you can use rice or noodles too.
To stay up to date at what’s Quackin’ at the Quacker Factory, join the email list! Click here to sign up to receive emails from Quacker Factory – Click Here
To follow Quacker Factory with Angel on Facebook,Click Here
To follow Quacker Factory with Patrick on Facebook, Click Here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.