The Quacker FactoryKeymasterDecember 14, 2016 at 2:37 pmPost count: 245
CROCKPOT OVERNIGHT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole is a classic breakfast casserole with eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, and cheese, Great for the holidays and a crowd.
Author: The Gracious Wife
• 1 (30 oz) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
• ½ lb ground sausage (I used Italian sausage), browned and drained
• 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 green pepper, diced
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 12 eggs
• ½ cup milk
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
• ⅛ teaspoon sugar
1 Grease a large 6 quart slow cooker (or bigger) with cooking spray or butter.
2 Layer half the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker.
3 Top with half the sausage, bacon, cheese, onions, green pepper, and red pepper. Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
4 Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and sugar.
5 Pour egg mixture over hash brown and cheese layers.
6 Cook on low for 6-8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
(This recipe was acquired from TheGraciousWife.com)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.