Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe
• 1 unbaked pie shell (unbaked)
• 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
• 3 large eggs
• 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2 cups pecan halves
• 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your pie pan with you pie crust.
• Add the chocolate chips and pecans to your pie crust.
• In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, butter, corn syrup, sugar and vanilla extract then pour it over the pecans and chocolate and bake for 35-40 minutes or until pie is set.
• Cool pie on a wire rack until completely cooled before serving.
(This recipe was acquired from dinnerthendessert.com)