Every year around Christmas the Quacker Factory design team gets together to celebrate Christmas! And a few years ago a tradition started to gift each other homemade gifts! Which I adore! So I decided to look for an idea for something really fun—oh & potent! And that is when I found the recipe for Cherry Pie Moonshine. Now—this is very potent, but you could mix it with some soda or have a little over ice cream to take the edge off! Now everyone said they liked it, and my husband did as well!
I found this recipe on sweetcsdesigns
- 2 32 ounce jars all cherry juice
- 2 cans tart cherries in heavy syrup (I could not find, so I used pie filling)
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 liter bottle Everclear (grain alcohol)
- 8 8 oz sized mason jars
- In a large saucepan, bring all ingredients but Everclear to a boil.
- Stir to make sure sugar completely dissolves, remove from heat.
- Let cool. Pour in Everclear.
- Pour into sterilized mason jars.
- Moonshine can be consumed immediately, but gets better after time. 2+ weeks is idea.
I placed the lids & then added some fun Christmas ribbon to finish the jars!! An easy & fun gift for those who are hard to buy for!! Enjoy! And Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to you!
Until next time—Quack, Quack
To stay up to date at what’s Quackin at the Quacker Factory, join the email list! Click Here to sign up to receive emails from Quacker Factory.
To follow Quacker Factory on Facebook with Angel and Patrick, Click Here.