Q Shopping2015-08-27T03:14:20-04:00

Home Forums General Quacker Chatter Q Shopping

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I see QVC no longer allows easy pay unless you use the Q-card. Looks like I will no longer be shopping here. I paid mine off and closed it out and decided to just use my debit account to save me from over spending.. Now I won’t be shopping here at all. Talk about a STUPID decision on their part. They just lost a HUGE customer.

Cynthia

• Gail Norusis
      Participant

Cynthia,
      Perhaps you want to post something like this over on the Q boards. More people are likely to read and comment on it over there. I’m sorry that they instituted a policy that cannot accommodate everyone. I would think that they would not want to exclude anyone from shopping there. Even if you are not shopping the Q you can still enjoy chatting with us here. Hope that you are feeling well and that the headaches and seizures went away.
      Gail

• adele shanbar
      Participant

I am right there with Gail on this one.
      Adele

• Cynthia Shay
      Participant

I have systematically closed out most of my credit cards except one Visa that i use for emergencies only. I kept the Q-card because I shopped so much there and after paying the card off three times in five years my husband made me see that the majority of my spending was frivolous spending late at night on impulse. I have kept journals with pictures attached of everything I have bought since i got married 35 years ago, and the Q-card journal was a wake up call, especially after we downsized to a 2100 sq foot house. Just this past year in 2014 I had bought over 420 items all clothing, and twelve very expensive diamond pieces from Affinity. We paid the card off for 2015 to the tune of $6700.00 and it is still August. It was a MAJOR wake up call for me. I have no room for most of the things i have and no where to hang stuff LOL.I know easy pay was a great thing but I decided to start using my checking account. That way I know I have a budget. The Q card was something I just kept to the side and used and the easy pay offers were great. I called QVC last night and they said from now on they were going to have special offers only for the Q-Card but that some items would still be on a TWO payment easy pay for all other credit cards. Now that I am on a budget, I have to watch. I no longer work so HE has control now. Boo hoo. I can’t complain. The year before the QVC creditt card for 2013 had reached almost $15,000, and it was for three diamonds from Affinity. And he recently bought me the canary yellow solitaire they offered and h paid cash so I had to compromise with him. I closed th account. If I didn’t have MS I would still be working. Yes, I still have major head pain and I have been sleeping around the clock. The doctors have e on a couple seizure medications and IV drip for pain. It’s been horrendous this time around. I want to resume workig out with a personal trainer but the head problem has been so severe my driver’s license was pulled. I am NOT happy about it. I just have to wait an see hw long this exacerbation lasts. The last one I had where I was in a wheel chair lasted 11 months. I had to have physical therapy four times a week for an entire years. I had three months of no pain and I was walking. Now I have this, and it’s been going on for eleven weeks now.

Cynthia

• Anonymous
      Inactive

I think some items will still be offered on easy pay but with a q card you get 3 easy pay on all items everyday. For example something is offered on 2 easy pay but q card customers can get 3 easy pays. I think it is there way to promote the q card.

• Gail Norusis
      Participant

You’re right Sue-i think it’s a promotion too. And who knows if they will keep it that way forever. Promotions usually go away after a certain time period.

• Colleen
      Participant

I am just glad that we all found our way here and can chat. If we do not shop on QVC we will have to give up our Quacker clothes and I am not ready for that. Even though Ron thinks that I should be but what do men know. lol Things will change and we will have to wait for that.
      Colleen

• Colleen
      Participant

Hi Cynthia,
      They are letting you put other things on easy pay. I did put a top on easy pay without any trouble and did not use a q card. It is just not everything is on easy pay if you do not have a q card. So it still works.
      Colleen

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK