Cheesecake whipped cream:
• 4 ounces of cream cheese
• 3 tbsp of granulated white sugar
• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• Red/white/blue M&M’s
• Pound cake (I used an Entenmann’s)
• Hot fudge (melt slightly in microwave to make pouring easier)
• In my KitchenAid mixer using the whipping attachment- blend at high speed the cream, sugar & cream cheese. Blend on high till fluffy.
• Cut up pound cake into cubes.
• I used mason jars, but you could also use a large trifle bowl, or glasses.
Layer the ingredients:
• Pound cake, cream cheese fluff, hot fudge, M&M’s.
• Repeat till your vessel is full. You can add a festive ribbon to compete the dessert if you like!