I am here2015-08-24T18:23:34-04:00

Home Forums General Quacker Chatter I am here

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

They helped me to get on today. Gave me a password to use to get in and then I needed to change it. They are having tech problems I guess. They said it was freezing. So it may take a while to get the bugs out and everything going smoothly.

Sue

• Colleen
      Participant

Hi Sue,
      I am glad that you found your way on here also. I am having trouble accepting friend though. I do not know what I have to do to accept. I just keep trying. So if it takes me awhile do not think that I am ignoring you. I could not change my password either. I guess if it is freezing that is why I am having trouble. At least we can still talk on the old site.
      I hope that your weather is cooling down. I remember how hot it use to get when you have to work. Hope things are going well with you and your foot is better. I think that is what you hurt when you fell.
      Will talk to you later.
      Colleen

• The Quacker Factory
      Keymaster

Hey Colleen. What is the trouble you are having changing your password? It should be working fine.

Click ‘Quacker Social’ from the menu bar at the top. Then on the right menu bar click ‘ Settings’ and that should bring you right to the place to set your new password. Be sure to ‘copy’ and ‘paste’ the temporary password we sent you via email.

If you cannot get this to work, you can reset your password here:

I hope this helps..

• Anonymous
      Inactive

Colleen, Things are cool here we are in the 50’s in the morning and today was only in the 60’s. Where is summer? We had a few warm days but temps were way below normal this summer. I hear we are to have another bad winter and unlike you I HATE winter. Do not like anything about it. I guess people that do not work like it. But I work and would not like it even if I didn’t work.
      It was my knee that was hurt the worst although my whole leg to the tips of my toes was swollen and bruised. My knee still is swollen some. The doctor said I have a hematoma and it will take 3 months to dissolve. It was my bad knee so expect to have pain until I have knee replacement. But the pain is less then it was when this first happened. It was worse than when my ankle was broken.
      Did you see you had a reply on here about your password?
      Sue

• Colleen
      Participant

Hi Sue,
      Sounds like you have been having a nice summer there. It would have been nice if we would have had all the cool weather here. I am ready for it. We are back up in the 90’s again and that is just a little too hot. I am tired of the high humidity and hot temps.
      That is going to take a while to heal. I am glad that you are not in as much pain now. Hopefully it will dissolve and everything will be better and you will be able to go back to normal. Will you have to have the knee replaced soon? That should be better then having the knee pain all the time. My sil. had that done last year and she is getting around a lot better now.
      I did see the reply about the password. I will try again soon. If not I will just keep the one they gave me. I was hoping some of the girls that were on here would come back. I guess they are gone and will not ever come back on her. I miss some of them. I use to hear from a few but have lost touch with them.
      Well that is about all from here. Have a good night.
      Colleen

• Colleen
      Participant

I found where I can change my pass word. Thanks for the help I do appreciate it.
      Colleen

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK