• 1 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 tablespoon espresso powder
• 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• Ladyfingers, vanilla wafers, or fruit for dipping
1) Stir cream and espresso powder together in a bowl until dissolved.
2) Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
3) Add mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract; beat on low speed using an electric mixer until mixed. Add heavy cream and espresso mixture and increase speed to high and beat until soft peaks form – do not overbeat.
4) Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with cocoa powder (I use a very small fine mesh strainer).
5) Serve with ladyfingers, vanilla wafers or fruit. Store leftovers in the fridge.
(This recipe was acquired from RachelCooks.com)