Home › Forums › Chicks’ Night In › Quacktails › Strawberry Lemonade
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
• 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate (12 oz)
• 1 bag frozen, sliced strawberries (16 oz) or FRESH
• 2 cups water
• 1 cup vodka
• fresh strawberries and lemon wedges to garnish (as desired)
• Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
• Serve in chilled glasses or over ice and garnish with fresh strawberries and lemon wedges.
Recipe by Quacker Gail K.
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive an email with link to set new password.
Back to login