• 1 oz of Godiva Liquor
• 1 oz of Vanilla Whipped Vodka
• 8 oz of Almond Milk, Milk, or Half & Half
GARNISHES FOR S’MORES COCKTAIL:
• Chocolate Syrup
• Toasted Marshmallows
• Cool Whip
• Hershey’s Candy Bar
• Crushed graham crackers
• Chill a martini glass by filling it with 1/2 cup of ice and water.
• Place 1 cup of ice cubes into a cocktail shaker. Pour the vanilla-flavored vodka,Godiva, and milk over the ice; cover and shake vigorously. Dump the ice and water from the martini glass and drizzle the inside of the glass with chocolate syrup. Strain the cocktail into the glass to serve.
• Toast a marshmallow on the stove top or use a heat gun to get the marshmallow nice and roasted and place on top of the drink with some cool whip. Garnish with crushed up graham crackers or Hershey’s candy bar.