Home › Forums › Chicks’ Night In › Quacketizers › Pumpkin Dip
• PUMPKIN: just one cup of 100% pure pumpkin.
• POWDERED SUGAR: 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
• CREAM CHEESE: just one (8 oz.) package of cream cheese. Make sure it is softened before making this dip.
• GROUND CINNAMON: only 1/2 teaspoon but you can add more if you would like. I’ve also used pumpkin spice, as well!
• COOL WHIP: one (8 oz.) tube of Cool Whip topping, thawed.
1. Using an electric or stand mixer, beat the pumpkin, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and group cinnamon until smooth and creamy.
2. Fold in cool whip topping. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
3. Serve with apple slices, pear slices, graham crackers. Enjoy!
(This recipe was acquired from deliciouslysprinkled.com)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.