Home › Forums › Chicks’ Night In › Quacketizers › Prosciutto-Wrapped Pear Slices with Honey
Prosciutto-Wrapped Pear Slices with Honey
1) To slice pears, first cut off each end, then slice pears in half, and each half in half again, so that you’re left with 4 pieces.
2) Stand one piece on its end and slice from top to bottom to remove the middle portion containing the seeds (this will create a flat surface, too). Repeat with each pear piece.
3) Lay each pear piece on the cutting board vertically, newly cut side down.
4) Slice pear pieces longways, about 1/4-inch thick.
5) Wrap each slice in a piece of prosciutto. Plate slices, then drizzle the entire plate with honey.
(This recipe was acquired from Delish.com)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive an email with link to set new password.
Back to login