• 8 oz Orange Juice
• 2 oz Vodka
• 8 oz Champagne
• 2 oz Blue Curacao
• Pour 2 oz of orange juice into 4 champagne glasses.
• Add in .5 oz of vodka into each, and stir.
• Top off with champagne leaving a bit of room at the top.
• Quickly pour in .5 oz of blue curacao, so it settles and mixes at the bottom creating a layered effect.
• Serve immediately and enjoy!
Make it a Mocktail instead
• To make these mimosas without alcohol, you’ll omit the vodka and replace the Champagne with Sparkling White Grape Juice. You’ll also replace Blue Curacao with Blue Curacao Syrup. You will need to use a bit more orange juice and grape juice to your taste.