Home › Forums › Chicks’ Night In › Quacketizers › Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs
Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza Bombs
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Spray a muffin tin with non stick
3. Open your crescent dough and lay each triangle over an open muffin tin space
4. Add one teaspoon of Homestyle RAGÚ® Pasta Sauce Thick and Hearty Traditional to each triangle
5. Add two pieces of pepperoni, then one piece of cheese, followed by 2 more pieces to cover it
6. Wrap each triangle over and fold into a ball
7. Sprinkle with herbs
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
9. Serve with an additional side of warm pasta sauce
10. Enjoy while still warm and gooey.
(This recipe was acquired from SizzlingEats.com/)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive an email with link to set new password.
Back to login