• 1 bag (12 ounces) high-quality white chocolate chips
• 1 (1 pound) package Nutter Butter cookies
• 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
• Optional: vegetable oil or shortening
1) Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Separate the white chocolate into 3 microwave-safe bowls (makes for easier melting) and add 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil or shortening into each part. (Not essential, but makes it easier to coat the cookies). Melt one part of chocolate at a time. Place it in the microwave and microwave for bursts of 15 seconds stirring in between each burst for 10 seconds until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
3) Dip the Nutter Butter cookies into the melted white chocolate and use a spoon, to spoon it into a ragged shape near the bottom of the cookie. Shake and tap the cookie to remove excess chocolate and to smooth it.
4) Transfer the dipped cookies to the prepared sheet pan and allow to completely set.
5 Once set, melt the milk chocolate in the microwave. Transfer the melted milk chocolate into a plastic bag and cut off the tip. Pipe eyeballs and a mouth on the cookies. Let harden.