• 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced
• 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
• 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
• 1/4 cup powdered sugar
• dash vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup milk
• 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers (or yellow or white cake), broken into pieces
• 1 pint blueberries
• 6 small glasses or jar
1) Combine strawberries and granulated sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for about 10 minutes to allow the sugar to dissolve.
2) Using a stand (or hand) mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the milk and vanilla extract; mix well.
3) Add a layer of ladyfingers, followed by a dollop of cream cheese mixture to each glass. Cover with a layer of strawberries. Add another layer of ladyfingers and more cream cheese. Top with blueberries.
4) Refrigerate the trifles for at least 4 hours or overnight before serving. Enjoy!