Coconut cookie nests filled with Nutella and Easter egg candies. These cookies are perfect for Spring and Easter.Ingredients: 14 whole Oreos, broke up… I used Golden Oreos 1 1/2 cup pretzels, broken into pieces 2 packs 14oz white chocolate melts… I used white mint flavor 1 cup M & M’s 1 cup Robin eggs colored spring sprinkles
• Cover a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
• Spread broken cookies, pretzels, about 3/4 cups of candy onto the waxes paper.
• Place 1 pack white chocolate melts in microwave safe container for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave 30 more seconds. Stir until melted. FYI…. White chocolate melts faster and burns easier than chocolate.
• Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie mixture spreading with a spatula if needed to coat evenly.
• Sprinkle remaining candy and colored sprinkles over the chocolate while it is still wet. Do not let it harden before you sprinkle it with candy.
• Place Bunny Bark on tray into the refrigerator until set and firm. Remove and gently break bark into small pieces.