Home › Forums › Chicks’ Night In › Quacktails › Hot Toddy
Hot Toddy Recipe
• 1 cup hot water
• 1 TBSP honey (soothes coughs)
• 1/4 lemon (boosts the immune system)
• 3 whole cloves (cough suppressant, break a fever)
• 1/2 cinnamon stick (breaks up congestion and fever)
• 1 1/2 oz brandy (anti-bacterial, thins mucus)
Pour the boiling water into a mug.
Add the honey, the cloves and the cinnamon stick.
Let this sit until the water cools a bit.
Add the lemon juice and brandy.
(This recipe was acquired from Pinterest)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive an email with link to set new password.
Back to login