• 750 mL dark red wine blend or red wine blend*
• 2 cups cranberry-blackberry juice
• 1 blackberry seltzer
• 6oz blackberries (one container)
• 2 black plums
• 1 cup black grapes
• Prepare fruits, half grapes, slice plums. For the blackberries, take half of them in a small bowl and squish them with the back of a fork/muddle them. Add all of the fruit to a large pitcher.
• Add wine, juice, and seltzer over top the fruits. Stir to combine.
• Best refrigerated for a few hours to serve cold, or to serve immediately pour over ice.
*I used both Apothic Red Blend & Apothic Dark when testing this recipe, both delicious.