Home › Forums › Chicks’ Night In › Quacky Endings › EGGNOG POUND CAKE
EGGNOG POUND CAKE
1) Generously grease a 10-inch tube or bundt pan with the softened butter; press almonds on sides and bottom of pan; set aside.
2) In a large bowl, combine cake mix, nutmeg, eggs, eggnog, the melted butter and the rum.
3) Using an electric mixer, beat until smooth and creamy (about 4 minutes at medium speed) or beat about 450 strokes with a wooden spoon; pour batter into prepared pan.
4) Bake in a 350° oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
5) Let cool in pan for 10 minutes; then invert cake onto a rack to cool completely.
(This recipe was acquired from GeniusKitchen.com)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive an email with link to set new password.
Back to login