EASY APPLE CAKE
• 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
• 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
• 4 eggs
• Sweetened Whipped Cream (optional)
• Cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined. The mixer will help break up the apple pieces. Pour into the prepared dish.
3. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center tests clean. Allow cake to cool slightly before serving.
Serve with sweetened whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
*Just a note about this recipe – You will NOT need the ingredients listed on the cake mix box. Just use the cake mix, pie filling and eggs.
(This recipe was acquired from Lovebakesgoodcakes.com)