The Quacker FactoryKeymasterFebruary 11, 2015 at 3:57 pmPost count: 216
Arlene Pomonte has become such a warm & wonderful friend to not only me, but also to Patrick & the rest of our Quacker team! Periodically she opens her home to us for a home cooked Italian meal– that rivals the best Italian restaurants!! She had given me a recipe years ago for wine chicken that I love, and now I plan to make these lovely recipes too! Although I am still hoping for a personal session from her on how to make her “homeades”. Enjoy! ~Angel xo
– 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips or chunks (whichever you prefer)
– 1 whole onion – cut into strips
– 1 whole bell pepper (either red or green) cut into strips
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 small can of Tomato sauce
– 1 small can of mushrooms (you can use fresh just sauté with onions & peppers)
– 3 Tbsps. Olive oil to sauté the chicken & vegetables
– salt, pepper, parsley
– add the olive oil to a Dutch oven or a large skillet
– add the garlic cloves, onions, peppers to the pan; sauté until the onions & peppers are softened and begin to cook down.
– remove the onion & peppers from the pan
– salt & pepper the chicken, making sure all of the pieces are seasoned
– add olive oil to the pan then add the cut chicken; sauté until the chicken has some color (approx. 5 minutes)
– add the onions & peppers to the chicken stir to combine
– add the can of Tomato sauce, salt, pepper, parsley stir to combine everything; cover and cook for 15 minutes over Medium to Low heat
– after 15 minutes add the can of mushrooms stir to combine, taste to check seasoning & adjust if needed. Cook for another 5-6 minutes covered.
– can be served alone or served over pasta/rice.
To stay up to date at what’s Quackin’ at the Quacker Factory, join the email list! Click here to sign up to receive emails from Quacker Factory – Click Here
To follow Quacker Factory with Angel on Facebook,Click Here
To follow Quacker Factory with Patrick on Facebook, Click Here
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.