The Quacker FactoryKeymasterFebruary 11, 2015 at 3:57 pmPost count: 255
Arlene Pomonte has become such a warm & wonderful friend to not only me, but also to Patrick & the rest of our Quacker team! Periodically she opens her home to us for a home cooked Italian meal– that rivals the best Italian restaurants!! She had given me a recipe years ago for wine chicken that I love, and now I plan to make these lovely recipes too! Although I am still hoping for a personal session from her on how to make her “homeades”. Enjoy! ~Angel xo
– 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips or chunks (whichever you prefer)
– 1 whole onion – cut into strips
– 1 whole bell pepper (either red or green) cut into strips
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 1 small can of Tomato sauce
– 1 small can of mushrooms (you can use fresh just sauté with onions & peppers)
– 3 Tbsps. Olive oil to sauté the chicken & vegetables
– salt, pepper, parsley
– add the olive oil to a Dutch oven or a large skillet
– add the garlic cloves, onions, peppers to the pan; sauté until the onions & peppers are softened and begin to cook down.
– remove the onion & peppers from the pan
– salt & pepper the chicken, making sure all of the pieces are seasoned
– add olive oil to the pan then add the cut chicken; sauté until the chicken has some color (approx. 5 minutes)
– add the onions & peppers to the chicken stir to combine
– add the can of Tomato sauce, salt, pepper, parsley stir to combine everything; cover and cook for 15 minutes over Medium to Low heat
– after 15 minutes add the can of mushrooms stir to combine, taste to check seasoning & adjust if needed. Cook for another 5-6 minutes covered.
– can be served alone or served over pasta/rice.
To stay up to date at what’s Quackin’ at the Quacker Factory, join the email list! Click here to sign up to receive emails from Quacker Factory – Click Here
To follow Quacker Factory with Angel on Facebook,Click Here
To follow Quacker Factory with Patrick on Facebook, Click Here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.