• 1 750-ml bottle dry sparkling wine
• 1 32-ounce bottle organic apple cider
• about 1/4 cup cinnamon whiskey plus more to taste, like Fireball or Sweet Lucifer from Prichard’s Distillery
• 1 piece apple thinly sliced
• 1 piece fresh rosemary
• 1 piece cinnamon sticks
• Combine sparkling wine and apple cider in a pitcher, then stir in 1/4 cup cinnamon whiskey. Add more cinnamon whiskey to taste. Garnish with thin apple slices, cinnamon sticks, and fresh sprigs of rosemary. Serve immediately.
• To make just one, pour almost equal parts of apple cider and sparkling wine, using a little more apple cider than sparkling wine. Add in a glug of cinnamon whiskey, to taste.