The Quacker FactoryKeymasterNovember 13, 2014 at 3:35 pmPost count: 286
Beverly Bowers is a Quacker from the state of Georgia! She brings joy to everything she does! I had the pleasure of meeting Bev at a love audience show a while back, and I always look forward to her posts here on the community & Facebook. She is an event coordinator & does everything with style & flair!! I asked Bev if she would provide us with a fun recipe for Quacky Creative Ideas… and this is what she sent me. YUM & enjoy!! ~Angel xo
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread or Muffins
By Beverly Bowers
Fall is here and I love anything Pumpkin! Here is a Great Recipe I Love, not too sweet and great for Breakfast!
• 1 Cup Pumpkin Purée (Not Pumpkin mix)
• 1 tsp Vanilla
• 3 Eggs
• 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
• 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
• 1 2/3 Cup Flour
• 1 Cup Sugar
• 1/2 tsp Salt
• 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
• 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
• 1 Cup 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
• Powdered Sugar, to Garnish
1. Preheat the Oven to 350 Degrees- Grease and Flour Loaf Pan or Muffin Pans.
2. In a Large Bowl, Sift Together the Flour, Sugar, Baking Powder, and Salt.
3.In a Medium Bowl, combine the Pumpkin, Eggs, Oil, Vanilla, Sour Cream until Smooth.
4. Make a “Well” in the Flour and pour in the Wet Ingredients, Whisk together until Smooth.
5. Fold in 1Cup of Chocolate Chips.
6. Pour into prepared pans, sprinkle with Chocolate Chips on top.
7. Bake 60 to 75 Minutes for Loaf Pan or 25 Minutes for Muffin Pans.
8. Cool in Pan on Wire Rack for 20 Minutes.
9. Dust with Powdered Sugar If Desired. Enjoy!
To stay up to date at what’s Quackin’ at the Quacker Factory, join the email list! Click here to sign up to receive emails from Quacker Factory – Click Here
To follow Quacker Factory with Angel on Facebook,Click Here
To follow Quacker Factory with Patrick on Facebook, Click Here
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.