• 2 cups ricotta cheese
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
• 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1) Beat ricotta cheese and cream cheese together in a bowl until smooth; add sugar and vanilla. Continue to stir mixture until sugar is completely incorporated. Fold chocolate chips through the cheese mixture.
2) Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 10 minutes.
(This recipe was acquired from Allrecipes.com)