Candy Melt & Pretzel Stick Christmas Trees
• 1 cup green candy melts
• 1 cup pretzel sticks
• Assorted sprinkles
1. Melt the candy according to package directions.
2. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
3. Place the pretzel sticks on a wax paper-lined baking sheet, spacing them 2 to 3 inches apart.
4. Pipe the candy melts over the pretzel sticks in the shape of a tree then immediately top the trees with the sprinkles.
5. Transfer the baking sheet to the fridge for 10 minutes until the trees have fully hardened.
(This recipe was acquired from JustaTaste.com)