This corn pudding is a family tradition at our house. I am not allowed to show up to holidays unless I have this in hand!! I hope you enjoy it as much as my family!
Baked Corn Pudding
Gather your ingredients:
• 2 packages (10 oz size) of frozen corn- thawed & drained
• 3 eggs well beaten
• 1 teaspoon grated onion
• ¼ cup unsifted all-purpose flour
• 2 teaspoons salt
• ¼ teaspoon white pepper
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• Dash of nutmeg
• 2 tablespoons butter or margarine – melted
• 2 cups light cream
Makes 8 servings.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree. Lightly grease a 1 ½ quart shallow baking dish
2. In a large bowl, combine corn, eggs& onion; mix well
3. Combine flour, salt, pepper, sugar & nutmeg. Stir into corm mizture.
4. Add butter & cream- mix well. Pour into prepared dish. Set dish in another, larger pan. Pour hot water to 1 inch deep around dish.
5. Bake uncovered, 1 hour, or until pudding is firm & knife inserted comes out clean. Serve hot!!
To stay up to date at what’s Quackin’ at the Quacker Factory, join the email list! Click here to sign up to receive emails from Quacker Factory – Click Here
To follow Quacker Factory with Angel on Facebook,Click Here
To follow Quacker Factory with Patrick on Facebook, Click Here