• 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1/2 cup Challenge butter, melted
• 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
• 2 tbsp rum OR 1 tsp rum extract
• 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
• 12 oz white chocolate chips
• 6 oz dried pineapple, roughly chopped
• 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1) Heat oven to 350°F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12×4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut lengthwise into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12×4-inch rectangle.
2) Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, cheddar cheese and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
3) Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.