Home › Forums › Chicks’ Night In › Quacktails › Adult Root Beer Float
Adult Root Beer Float Recipe
• Root beer of choice
• Smirnoff whipped cream flavored vodka
• Half and half just a splash
• Fill a tall glass with ice.
• Measure out one shot (1.5oz) of whipped cream vodka and pour over ice.
• Pour root beer until cup is almost full.
• Add splash of half and half.
(This recipe was acquired from anightowlblog.com)
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive an email with link to set new password.
Back to login