Pumpkin Cake by Angel2020-10-06T11:33:22-04:00

Home Forums Halloween Recipes Pumpkin Cake by Angel

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

When I saw this cake on Pinterest, I knew I had to make it!! When I looked at the instructions, the cake & icing were made from scratch. So I thought, I can make this easy-peasy!! So this is what I did– Angel

Pumpkin Cake

Gather your ingredients:

• Two cake mixes, whatever flavor you like, I chose devil’s food—prepare them as instructed on the box.

• Orange frosting

• Green ice cream cup/cones

• 1 bundt cake mold

• Candy corn

Get Ready…GO!

Instructions:

1. Bake the Cake. Once the cakes are baked & cooled, you can position then on top of each other. Since bundt cakes don’t always cook evenly, I did have to remove some of the top layer before placing one on top of the other.

2. Put the frosting in a glass container & put it in the microwave for a few seconds to get it to be more of a liquid. Then pour it all over the cake.

3. Once the icing set a little, I used the sprinkles that came with the frosting, I added the ice cream cone in the middle (Now I did have to put some of the cake I cut off in the center to lift the cone up some. Then I placed fall candy around the base of the cake it give it a little extra color!!

I hope you love this cake as much as we did!!

Angel xo

To stay up to date at what’s Quackin’ at the Quacker Factory, join the email list! Click here to sign up to receive emails from Quacker Factory – Click Here

To follow Quacker Factory with Angel on Facebook,Click Here

To follow Quacker Factory with Patrick on Facebook, Click Here

• adele shanbar
      Participant

I have been making this cake for 2 years, and it so good, and looks so festive!
      thank you, Angel!
      Adele

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK