What’s on your wish list from the Quacker Factory?2015-08-14T17:17:03-04:00

Home Forums Fashion Talk What’s on your wish list from the Quacker Factory?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

What would you like to see new from the Quacker Factory?

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hello Quacker Factory Team!

I will bet I am not the only Quacker who is 5 feet tall. I love the Dream Jeannes with the beautiful embellishments on the legs. Even though I tried to get the “short” ones, they are still about 4 inches to long for me. Last year, I could not get the ones with leaves, snowflakes, and the Christmas trees, as I would lose the decoration when I hem the pant legs. The new ones recently offered, with the shirts to match came today, and I have to send them back too. I really thought because they were slim legs, that they may have stayed up enough to wear them. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

It really broke my heart to send them back. They are gorgeous!!

By any chance, would you consider making those same decorations on your crop pants (probably a little smaller) , thus allowing me, (and other very short women) to partake in the sparkle and shine on my legs too? I have purchased every single pair, in every color, of the crop pants with designs on them- the zipper ones, the animal print ones, and the shiny button ones. I have every one, in every color…..LOL

Thank you for considering my request. I am also wondering how many other Quackers are in the same position. Ladies???

Happy Halloween……..sparkle on!
      Adele

• Diamond Girl
      Participant

More elbow sleeve tops. They are perfect. Also, please make us headbands like Jean used to wear!

• Vicki L Arrington

I purchased the Snowflake denim shirt jacket before Christmas. I love it. Will there be more with different designs? I hope you do one that is patriotic.

• Bonnie

Please, please bring us a new St. Patrick’s Day shirt. I have the white one with the cascade of beautiful green shamrocks from a few years ago, but I’ve lost a good bit of weight. This was my favorite of all of my Quacker items, and I’d really love to be able to get something Irish in my new size! I have a wonderful collection of holiday shirts, but still need a new one for St. Paddy’s and also for Easter. Please consider adding some new designs for these holidays! Thanks Quacker Team!!

• Pudgy Paula

Please make a few midi or maxi length dresses with short or elbow length sleeves. I’m at that age where the knees just aren’t “sexy” anymore, and trust me, nobody wants to see my upper thighs when I bend over! Many years ago Jeanne brought us piqué polo dresses that had fruit or critter designs all over them. I’m still wearing the cherry one and still get compliments on it! Something like that would be great! Also, I am a fan of more embroidery and less heat-set stones that I have to keep gluing back on! Thanks for listening!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK