What Quacker Tee would you wear to Disney?2017-05-08T18:48:10-04:00

Home Forums General Quacker Chatter What Quacker Tee would you wear to Disney?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Just returned from a short shopping trip to Disney (Orlando) Springs. Weather was amazing all week end and I enjoyed wearing two of my
      A264502 Quacker Factory Simulated “Pearls Just Wanna Have Fun” V-neck T-shirts (Navy whale and white dragonfly). Both perfect for my trip and, in fact, the navy whale was my choice for dinner at the Grande Floridian. Since the weather is usually hot, hot, hot, what would you choose to wear to Disney?

• Gail Norusis
      Participant

We were at Disney a year and a half ago. Most of the time I wore Quacker Dream Jeanne shorts. I don’t remember what shirts I wore-I’m sure some of them were Quacker too.
      If you want to chat with some other Quackers come to the discussion under General Quacker Chatter for the month of May. Years ago we had a larger group but now there are about six of us who chat pretty much daily. Some of us have been doing it for around 7 or 8 years now. We just talk about what our families are doing, what we are cooking for dinner-just everyday stuff. Feel free to join in if you wish-it’s a friendly group.
      Gail

• bellawatson492
      Participant

Last year when I was there with my family, I mostly wear Quacker shirt and jeans, I bought some from your store and some from Mixxmix coupon at Reecoupons, your dresses are really perfect for long trips, weather was lil bit hot but we enjoyed there alot.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK