Stay Safe2016-01-21T18:56:14-05:00

Home Forums General Quacker Chatter Stay Safe

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

With this big snow coming just wanted to tell everyone to be safe, When I get home from work tomorrow I plan to stay home all weekend. I am going to make vegetable soup. I hate to think about shoveling out as it is hard enough to stay upright. But must get it done. I want the wind to go away as blowing and drifting really makes a mess. To bad they done away with snow fence. It really did keep the snow off the roads. So stay safe and warm everyone. Hope we do not lose power.

• Colleen
      Participant

Hi Sue,
      Be careful shoveling all that snow. You do not need to fall. Your vegetable soup sounds good. That is a good idea to stay home and stay safe. Hope that by Monday it will all be cleared up and you will be able to get around. Will be thinking of you and hoping you do not lose electricity. You do not need that.
      Take care
      Colleen

• Gail Norusis
      Participant

Hi Sue,
      I hope that you do not lose power too. How much will you have to shovel? I know at our apartment building we have to plow the parking spaces and snowblow the sidewalks for the tenants. I don’t think I could shovel if I had to so more power to you for being able to do that. I would have to live in a place where all that is taken care of for me. Be safe, be careful and stay warm.
      Gail

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hi Sue
      I think you will be getting snow tonight too. I hope you do not get too much, and do not have to go out in it.
      Happy Palm Sunday.
      Adele

• Anonymous
      Inactive

We were to get 5 inches today but it passed to the South and East of us so it appears we are just sending it your way. They said on the news a foot of snow for Boston. So the sun is out here and it seems we are missing this snow. Maybe it will go out to sea and miss you too.

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hi Sue
      We have not been spared. We have about 4 inches, so far. It is better than they predicted, so that is good.
      Happy first day of spring! LOL
      Adele

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK