Prayer Request2016-06-12T05:22:25-04:00

Home Forums General Quacker Chatter Prayer Request

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi all. I thought that I would start a prayer request page on here. So you can add your requests on here for anyone that needs prayer. This is just for anyone that is interested. Please feel free to add a name.
      Colleen

• Colleen
      Participant

Prayer list
      Christine Brailsford

• Gail Norusis
      Participant

Prayers for those affected by the shootings in Orlando. So sad.

• Christine
      Participant

I everyone! Please keep praying for Scott! He went out looking for a job again today, and I believe he’ll go out again tomorrow. Also keep praying for his mom and that she can sell the house, get a good price, then maybe find something nice, but cheaper.

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hello everyone
      I am adding prayers for all affected in Orlando, and hoping this will stop. This is happening way too many times. People need to feel safe in this country. My prayers are also with the FBI, Police, and EMT’s, who are there to help and protect all of us. I pray they have the tools they need to root out the evil, and get them, before they get anyone else.
      Prayers sent across this great land.
      Adele

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hello everyone.
      Colleen needs a prayer today. She is not feeling well again, and her struggles with her stomach have been difficult. Please add a prayer for lovely Colleen, who started this page.

Also, Christine from England needs prayers for her foot. She has been struggling, and in pain for over a year. She had a recent MRI, and has an appointment with a surgeon soon.

Thank you!
      Adele

• Christine
      Participant

Hi,Everyone! This is URGENT! Scott just texted me and is real depressed. He says he went to a bunch of places and he got the feeling not one single place was interested in hiring him 🙁 Of course I tried to cheer him up. But,he needs a lot of prayer! He keeps thinking negative and it’s affecting him 🙁 Please ladies, pray very hard for him. ~ Christine

• Colleen
      Participant

Please pray for Barbara and her family,.

• CHRISTINE ANGELA BRAILSFORD
        Participant

Hi Everyone, my prayers go out for Colleen, my adopted mom who is suffering with stomach problems, for christines Scott who is trying to find work and is doing everything he can to try and get one, I know god will hear prayers and guide him to the perfect job, also prayers to Scotts mom that she can sell her house and get a good price for it so they can move nearer to christine, pray for all people affected in Olando by the shootings, please pray for all the football fans and others that were injured in the fightings in Europe over the football matches, I hope fans can just go and watch the football games in peace without the worry of will they become victims of thugs, I pray for all us quackers too that need prayer, thank you all so much that have been praying of me too, my foot is so painfull some days i think i would be better off having my foot cut off! but i have to carry on the best i can, I’m due to go back to see the consultant on the 1st july , ive had a recent M.R.I scan, so now the consultant should know what to do about my foot now, I pray for each and every one of you in my prayers

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hello everyone

We need some special prayers for that poor family, whose child was taken by an alligator. I cannot imagine the depths of their grief. This poor family will never be the same, and there is little one can say to console them. Prayer is all we can do, so let’s please send some them their way.

We also need prayers for all the families who lost their loved ones, and whose loved ones are still trying to recover in Orlando. Nobody should ever go to a club with their friends, and not come home. Such horror needs to stop. My heart goes out to all who are affected by this tragedy.

God bless all of you, and keep you safe.
      Adele

• Christine
      Participant

Hello,everyone. Please keep praying for Scott and his family. Also, please pray for my dad who is trying to work while going through the treatments after having the brain tumor removed. My older brother works with him and has been fighting with him and being very disrespectful. Dad often says the wrong word,or can’t remember due to the tumor. Please pray for both Scott and dad. Thanks! Christine

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Dear Christine!
      Of course we will add a prayer for your Dad, and brother. Any head issue is so very difficult, due to the affects on your functioning. I hope he gets the best treatment, and is able to remember his words. It must be so hard for him.
      Prayers sent your way!
      Adele

• Gail Norusis
      Participant

I will be praying for everyone’s requests.

Participant

Hi All,
      Can you please pray for joanne cox family, she was a member of parliament here in England, up in Yorkshire, she was outside a church there canvassing, talking to members of the public and this guy just came out of nowhere and stabbed her to death, she had 2 very small young children, her husband is very upset by what has happened to he’s wife, I think they have the guy who did it in police custody, but the poor children they are now without a mother, also prayers for christines family and scott, colleen and for all the quackers on here, thank you christine brailsford

• Barbara Smith
      Participant

Prayers and hugs from my heart to all my dear Quacker friends and families who are suffering or in need; physically, emotionally, or spiritually. You all have brought such comfort to me over the years; especially during our families times of need, and I know that each of you are probably hurting in some way yourselves; but yet will take the time to remember others in their times of need. Our paths may never cross; but our hearts certainly do. Barbara

• Colleen
      Participant

I will also be praying for all on the list.

• Christine
      Participant

Hi! Would like to add my mom to the prayer list. She has been having problems with her bladder. It hangs down. And only a hysterectomy and bladder stapling can fix it. She doesn’t want to go back to the Dr. Keep praying for dad and Scott too! I am praying for all of you also! Christine

• adele shanbar
      Participant

hello everyone.
      I have added all needs to my prayer list, and am hoping for the best for everyone who is on here, and all the Quackers who need a prayer and do not post anything.
      Barbara- what a nice thing to say. All our Quacker hearts are intertwined with love, and prayers.
      Love,
      Adele

• Barbara Smith
      Participant

Gail, I am wearing my “crossing over the Rainbow Bridge” Kirks Folley broche in memory of our beloved Rocky today. The last time I wore it was when I was mourning the loss of our beloved Oz. I know that he and Rocky are playing and rolling in the soft grass today talking to one another about how happy and loved they have been by us who they have had to go on ahead to wait and play. Miss him, but try as hard as you can to remember all those happy memories each time a tear begins to creep up. My heart aches for you and Greg. So very, very sorry. Hugs from one fur baby MaMa to another, your friend, Barbara

• Gail Norusis
      Participant

Thank You, Barbara. I try and keep the happy memories to the forefront but the sadness keeps creeping back in. I am wearing my Kirk’s Folly Rainbow Bridge too. This is not the first time that we have been through this but each time hurts just the same. This time is particularly hard because I honestly don’t know if there will be any future pets in our lives. Each time before we knew we would eventually have another but this time I honestly don’t know if I have it in me to do it again. Rocky was my MIL’s favorite so I hope that he is up in heaven sitting in the recliner with her again. She used to get his name wrong and call him “jockey” so that was always our nickname for him. lol
      Gail

• Christine
      Participant

Hi,everyone! Here’s an update on my mom: She went to the dr today, and he said her bladder was very dry, and that can cause bleeding when you potty. He told her to get some lubricant to use, because he stressed that it was important to keep it moisturized. If that doesn’t work, she’ll have to have her”plumbing” fixed. Waiting to hear about her test results to see if there is an infection. Scott is still looking for work and dad is the same. Praying for you all also! ~ Christine

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hi Christine
      I am glad things are looking up for your mom. We will all keep praying for all your family, and you!!
      Adele

• Dianne Danielson
      Participant

HI Ladies,
      I have a prayer request for a friend of mine. He went into the hospital in May for an infection in his knee. They operated on it on May 13th, but he
      still isn’t able to walk. Last time I talked to him he was in a rehab facility & wasn’t able to stand on his own. Please pray for “Critt” (nick name).
      And for my sciatica. It’s been pretty bad this week. I’m taking some pain pills but I’m not a pill taker. thank you!!
      dianne

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hi Dianne
      Of course we will add a prayer for your friend Critt. Are they still treating the infection, or is that part cleared up? Infections do a lot of damage, and I hope they have that part of the problem handled. Very sorry your friend is not doing well.
      Adele

• Gail Norusis
      Participant

Dianne,
      I will say some prayers for your friend’s recovery.

• Colleen
      Participant

Dianne
      Will say some prayers for your friend Crit. Also will be praying for you and your back trouble.

Participant

Hi Everyone,
      please could I ask for prayers for the 9 children and 2 adults that were seriously injured today in a roller coaster accident in motherwell Scotland here in the UK, it happened at some theme park there, I saw it on the news, also could you pray for their families too, apparently it just came off the track somehow, also prayers go out to all quackers that need prayer at this time, Gail my prayers go out to you over the loss of your Rocky, so sorry to hear about him, but he’s up in heaven playing with all the other dogs and animals, and Im sure charlie is playing with him too, thank you all you quackers for all your prayers for me also, much appreciated christine brailsford

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hi Christine
      Of course we will pray for those poor children, and their families. That is awful. I will also say a prayer for any person who is injured, that they will make a good recovery. I hate to hear about these awful situations.
      hope you are good!
      Adele

• Gail Norusis
      Participant

Hi Everyone,
      Thank you Christine for your sentiments in Rocky’s memory.
      I was at the hairdresser today and she had told me previously that she had a friend who had colon cancer and it has moved to her lungs. She is only 46 years old and has a husband and two children 17 and 21. Anyway, I met her friend today as she and her MIL were getting their hair done the same time as I was. She is such a nice woman and cheerful in spite of everything-she is hoping some of those new protocols will help her. It’s very sad. When I was leaving today I hugged her and told her that I would pray for her to find a new treatment so I thought maybe you all would say a prayer too. The more the better. It’s so sad to think she may never see her children get married or never meet her grand babies. Life is a gift and unfortunately it is not always fair but I felt that this woman was so brave in spite of it all.
      Thanks,
      Gail

• adele shanbar
      Participant

hey Gail
      A special prayer for your friend, her mother, and their families. I pray the new protocol is able to help her. Children need their Mummy.
      I know all our Quackers will add her too. We are a special breed, and care about all women.
      Adele

• Colleen
      Participant

Will be glad to pray for her. That is sad to be so young and have cancer. I hope that the protocol works.

• Colleen
      Participant

Hi Ladies.
      We need to say some prayers for Gail. She has been sick and we need to say some prayers for Dick a friend of the family.
      Thank you
      Colleen

• Gail Norusis
      Participant

Prayers also for our friend Bill who is undergoing cancer treatments. The Choirboys need him back to sing with them so they can continue their charity work singing concerts for the different organizations.
      Thank You.

• adele shanbar
      Participant

hey Gail
      Prayers and good wishes to Bill, and the Choirboys who need him to sing his heart out!
      Love,
      Adele

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hello everyone
      Prayers for Gail to recover quickly, so she can sparkle her way through life with nothing holding her back!!!!
      Love
      Adele

• adele shanbar
      Participant

Hello everyone!
      We need a sea to shining sea prayer request across this great land for our dear Sister Quacker Colleen, who is having some tests done. We all hope it is a minor bump in the road, and that she will be as good as new in a minute!
      Love all you guys!
      Adele

Viewing 34 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK