Halloween Tablescape by Linda Stiltz2015-08-14T21:30:31-04:00

Home Forums Crafts & Decorations Halloween Tablescape by Linda Stiltz

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Our Quacker friend Linda Stiltz has created a beautiful tablescape for the fall!! Here is how she gets it all together. ~Angel xo

Halloween Tablescape

“I feel so very honored. My tablescapes are always simple and I try to make them inexpensive.

The story of the candlesticks: my sister and I went into a Waterford Store and they had one of their ornaments displayed on a candlestick and I took it from there. Fell in love with the idea. Have a whole display of them for Christmas too!” ~Linda

Gather Your Supplies:

• Candlesticks
      • Ornaments
      • Floral picks
      • Candles

Get Ready…GO!

The candlesticks usually come from a thrift store, as I use a lot of them from time to time.

I love candles on timers and the rest are picks. I normally just hot glue ornaments to the candlesticks and then arrange picks. It’s very easy and not messy.

Arrangement done.
      Easy and fast.

Linda Stiltz

Want to send us your Quacky Creative Idea? CLICK HERE and email your idea to us with step by step instructions and photos during the process of creation.

To stay up to date at what’s Quackin’ at the Quacker Factory, join the email list! Click here to sign up to receive emails from Quacker Factory – Click Here

To follow Quacker Factory with Angel on Facebook,Click Here

To follow Quacker Factory with Patrick on Facebook, Click Here

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK