General Quacker Chatter Here!2015-08-14T17:18:01-04:00

Home Forums General Quacker Chatter General Quacker Chatter Here!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Observations, opinions, ideas and stories you think other Quackers would like to know. Any topic you choose!

• arlene lee
      Participant

Hi, I need help with a Beautiful Quacker Factory Light Up Sweater. I inherited this and it came with no batteries. What batteries do I need and How do they go in? Thank You in advance for any help or photos. 🙂

• Colleen
      Participant

Hi Arlene,
      I wish that I could help you. I have a sweater that runs on batteries and it has burn out on one side,. I do not know how to change it. I know that there is a battery pack in there but do not know how to change the battery in it. If you can get it opened it will show you what type of battery you will need. I will check mine out and see if I can figure it out . If I do I will let you know.
      Colleen

• arlene lee
      Participant

Hi Colleen, thank you. If you could get the battery numbers off the batteries or the voltage amount (v) on the battery. If you could take a picture of the inside of the battery box once open to see how they fit in it also. No problem if you can’t I’ll understand. Truly am grateful for any info you can provide. It just shouldn’t be this hard 🙁
      Arlene

• Colleen
      Participant

Hi Arlene,
      Sorry ti took me so long to get back to you on the light up Christmas things. I had my sweater put up for the summer and just now got it back out. It took two cr 2032 3 volt Lithium battery. I hope that this helps. They are the round batteries that you get for a watch but they are bigger. I hope that this will help you. Have you found where you get the battery box out at. It took me awhile to find where to get it out. It is so pretty when it is lit up though. If I can help anymore please let me know. I will not be so slow to find out the next time.
      Colleen

• arlene lee
      Participant

Hi Colleen, Thank You so much for your help. I really do appreciate it and will give your suggestions a try. Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless.
      Arlene

• Colleen
      Participant

Hi Arlene,
      If this does not work out for you write to Angle and see if she can help or to Quacker Factory. It is the one with the picture of Jeanne Bice. They will help you also. They are really good about finding the answers for you.
      God Bless
      Colleen

• Colleen
      Participant

Hi Arlene,
      I was just wondering if you found the right batteries to put in your sweaters. I was thinking about you the other day and just hope that you found some that worked.
      Have a Merry Christmas.
      Colleen

• arlene

Hi Colleen, Thanks again for all your help. Sadly, no did not find any to fit right ;( Wearing unlit – it’s still so pretty. Thank You for remembering and asking. Take care and have a Blessed Christmas Holiday.
      Arlene

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK