Find Your Happy by Linda Gorman2015-08-14T17:34:07-04:00

Home Forums Crafts & Decorations Find Your Happy by Linda Gorman

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Keymaster

In December of 2009, I made Jeanne this “find your happy” frame for Christmas and she loved it. I thought it would be fun to share it with all of you.

Supplies:

• A frame (with or without a mirror)
      • Vinyl sheets or decorative papers to cut letters from or any fun stick-on letters you can find.
      • White acrylic paint to whitewash the frame.

I found this frame at IKEA and I loved the dimensions of it and the fact that it has a mirror in it. I am not sure they still carry this frame, but you can easily find a frame at one of the major craft stores. Remember to use coupons if the frames aren’t on sale. I found the vinyl sheet online but they also are readily available at the craft stores. I think glittery stick-on letters would be great for this too. Decorative paper can also be used to cut the letters out.

For this simple project all you need to do is find a saying you love, cut it out, and adhere it to the frame. If your frame doesn’t have a mirror, then use one of your favorite pictures or decorative papers to put in the frame.

Jeanne called me when she received this and told me it was one of her favorite Christmas gifts. Jeanne always knew just what to say to make you feel good. After Jeanne passed, this was returned to me and I cherish it so. I have it hanging in my craft room and not a day goes by that I don’t think about Jeanne.

I hope you enjoy this simple frame idea and remember “find your happy”.

I have more projects, including lots of cards (Jeanne love for me to make cards) on my blog: dabblesbylinda.blogspot.com. Have a Happy Quacky Day!

Linda Gorman

To stay up to date at what’s Quackin’ at the Quacker Factory, join the email list! Click here to sign up to receive emails from Quacker Factory – Click Here

To follow Quacker Factory with Angel on Facebook,Click Here

To follow Quacker Factory with Patrick on Facebook, Click Here

• tj
      Participant

Love this idea. Thank you for sharing Linda.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share on Facebook
Facebook
Pin on Pinterest
Pinterest
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Email this to someone
email

Share this with a Smile
X Close
Watch QVC
top finds links QVC LIVE QVC PLUS QVC UK